[jboss-as7-dev] 7.1.0.Final "Thunder" is released!

Vimal Kansal vkansal at redhat.com
Thu Feb 16 18:09:29 EST 2012

Hi Jason,

This is really exciting! With more and more organisations adopting JEE6
technologies, its great that we have a wonderful JEE6 certified
offering. Now that we have a solid architecture in place, what are the
plans moving forward(I know next is 7.1.1) - I mean JEE7 is due to be
released towards the end of this year and if that happens obviously it
will be accompanied by RI which is Glassfish. Can we expect that for
achieving JEE7 certification, time lag won't be this long?

Thx

Vimal