[jboss-as7-dev] Demos

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 02:31:23 EST 2012

I think that's a good idea. Initially when they were introduced I think
the goal was to make sure we don't break those demos while adding new
functionality and also let users have access to some functional
examples. The quickstarts are a better place to do that now. I think
some of the demos in there are also "workarounds" (and no longer
relevant) to some of the functionality that didn't exist early on.

-Jaikiran