[jboss-as7-dev] Hard Coded URL's in Tests

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Fri Feb 24 10:54:21 EST 2012

Thanks, Stuart.

This is a big, big improvement.

If you've written some tests that use a ModelControllerClient to do
setup and teardown, it's very likely they are hard coded to
localhost:9999. Please convert them ASAP to the approach Stuart has
created, as it is critical that we get any such hardcoding out of our
testsuite so we can do things like run the entire testsuite using IPv6
addresses.