[jboss-as7-dev] Detecting deployment location errors for xml files using a JEE schema

Paul Robinson paul.robinson at redhat.com
Wed Feb 29 07:09:42 EST 2012

This seems to give us a good compromise. From the users point of view it
would look the same as if it was done as part of deployment, but it
doesn't affect the deployment time.

As Andy said, it would probably still make sense to allow this to be
turned off. There may be a number of false positives displayed which the
user will have to hunt through when searching for the outcome of the
deployment in the log.

Paul.