[jboss-as7-dev] JSR88 undeployment

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 16:14:07 EST 2012

The https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-2392 fix I did was not related
to any "remote connection was closed" error or even to undeploy. It was
a problem with our management client code not closing FileInputStreams
it opened, leading to file locking problems on Windows.

So you're seeing some other problem.

On 1/18/12 3:07 PM, Wolfgang Knauf wrote:
> Hi to anybody who followed this.
>
> Are there updates?
> Is the "remote connection was closed" error the reason for the
> "undeploy" not working?
> Or is it caused by https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-2392
> Or somet different reason?
>
> Best regards
>
> Wolfgang
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Betreff: Re: [jboss-as7-dev] JSR88 undeployment
> Von: Jaikiran Pai<jpai at redhat.com>
> An: jboss-as7-dev at lists.jboss.org
> Datum: 14.01.2012 04:39
>
>> FWIW, this exact error has been reported (only) on Windows OS even in
>> the context of EJB invocations, by many users
>> https://community.jboss.org/message/646272#646272
>>
>> -Jaikiran
>> On Saturday 14 January 2012 02:17 AM, Wolfgang Knauf wrote:
>>> Hi Thomas,
>>>
>>> I downloaded the latest AS7.1.0 build, but it did not show any
>>> difference.
>>>
>>> Attached ("JSR88Test.zip") is my deployer code as a self running
>>> sample, including the EAR file for deployment.
>>> To run it:
>>> 1) Import project in Eclipse.
>>> 2) Update build paths.
>>> 3) Compile (ignore my two warnings - they are just markers for myself)