[jboss-as7-dev] Glitch in DistributedCacheManager

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 03:26:31 EST 2012

I'm seeing an occasional glitch of DistributedCacheManagerTest.

This is on a branch based off 381d4911e8f43e119897eb4fde03a81c7184130e
(12-Jan). So it might not be completely relevant anymore. Plus so far no
Jenkins appears to be affected.

The code itself seems a little odd to me, because there is a ThreadLocal
playing ball here which might not have been reset properly.

Hmm, maybe I should add a facility to the test runner to show all
ThreadLocals at the end of a run.

Has anyone else seen this happen?

Carlo