[jboss-as7-dev] VFS question and how to extract contents of deployment root

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 11:40:19 EST 2012

It looks like the deployment root has the mounted VFS handle.  From what
I read in JBVFS-147 comments, there should only be one mounter of each
deployment.  So, I probably need to borrow the (private) mount handle
from org.jboss.as.server.deployment.module.MountHandle.

Something like the following:
(MountHandle)((BasicMountHandle)
(deploymentRoot.getMountHandle().handle)).getMountSource() evaluates to
my unit test
/home/smarlow/work/as7/build/target/jboss-as-7.2.0.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT/standalone/tmp/vfs/deployment7c320fbb00ead579/ejbjar.jar-47d0861a51443513/ejbjar.jar
which has what I need.