[jboss-as7-dev] Undeploy due to server shutdown vs. explicit undeploy operation

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Fri Nov 16 05:00:00 EST 2012

An OSGi bundle has a persistent storage area (see
standalone/data/osgi-store). When a bundle gets uninstalled the
persistent storage is supposed to get removed. On server shutdown we
also undeploy every bundle. In this case however I don't want to remove
the bundle's storage area.

Currently, we never remove the storage area
(https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-5948).