[jboss-as7-dev] Community AS8 Management API Changes and Freeze Dates

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 16:29:28 EDT 2013

Hi,

As it goes for new subsystems and changes, on my todo list are:
- new undertow subsystem - we have pretty clear idea of what it should look
like in the end. This should be finalized for beta
- new io subsystem, this is essentially split part part of current undertow
subsystem (workers, buffer-pools) into its own subsystem, so all other
subsystems can utilize it (i.e. remoting and undertow)
- addition to security subsystem for global configuration of SSL so all
subsystem will be able to use it. i will send mail about describing this in
more detail shortly.

There might be some minor changes to mail subsystem, but i cannot confirm
that yet.

--
tomaz