[jboss-as7-dev] bundles as modules?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Apr 16 08:56:28 EDT 2013

I'm trying to make a AS distribution that has no jars.  Instead,
metadata points to a maven repository location for those jars.  I've
patched Jboss Modules to make this work, but have no solution for OSGi.

David Lloyd said he didn't understand why your bundles weren't deployed
as modules.  I don't know what that means either, but that's what he said.