[jboss-as7-dev] How to verify a patches for non-public AS

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 10:22:53 EDT 2013

Any fix in EAP has a bugzilla behind it, and QE verifies all bugzillas
before they are closed.

The fix should be fixed in the upstream AS7 project at the same time or
earlier, so the reporter can verify there. Granted, there can be
relevant differences between upstream and EAP. For the reporter to
verify against EAP itself they'll need to wait for the EAP beta or
whatever that contains the fix.