[jboss-as7-dev] EAP6 Domain HTTPS/SSL - Info on Architectural Decision

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 13:10:22 EDT 2013

The answer to why it's not supported is we didn't think about it and
AFAIK it never came up as an issue during community bake.

Oddly enough Jess Sightler and I were chatting about it last week,
there's an issue filed to support this, and Jess has started on it.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-6964