[jboss-as7-dev] Removing thread subsystem

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 11:04:14 EST 2013

Actually the thread subsystem is needed to be able to create a sane thread pool for JBoss Web. You cannot rely on its internal thread pool implementation to get a properly configured thread pool. You must use its "executor" attribute, and define a thread pool in the thread subsystem.

This CANNOT BE REMOVED , its absolutely critical.

Andy