[jboss-as7-dev] Removing thread subsystem

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:13:35 EST 2013

Would it be that inconvenient for users that need to use custom executors
in web (infinispan,jgroups) to also add thread subsystem configuration?

My original proposal was just to remove the subsystem from shipped
configurations, it could still be used if user would need it, which is
obvious case for performance tuning web server and clustering.

Given that it is not much more work, two lines in xml or two operations in
CLI.

As for removal of subsystem itself goes, as David said that is not going to
happen for EAP6.x, as we need to support all configurations/subsystems we
shipped.

--
tomaz