[jboss-as7-dev] WELD-831 Issue on EAP 6.0.1

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:29:36 EST 2013

This list is for discussion of AS7 development, it is not a place to ask
for AS7 or EAP6 help. If you have an EAP subscription you should contact
GSS for support, or alternatively ask in the user forums.

WELD-831 was a NullPointerException, given that you are getting an
IllegalStateException it is unlikely they are related, but without
seeing the full stack trace it is impossible to see what is going on.

Stuart