[jboss-as7-dev] module add/remove commands need a relook?

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Wed Feb 13 10:53:11 EST 2013

Yes, these questions came up before. There is the patching mechanism in
the development, which of course includes module updates/changes and is
supposed to do it properly, not what the CLI provides at the moment.
So, all the module-related operations in the CLI have been postponed
until after the strategy of patching has been figured out. Especially
for the domain mode.

Alexey