[jboss-as7-dev] Current development is now AS8!

Cheng Fang cfang at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 10:10:43 EST 2013

For JSR 352 Batch project, we currently duplicate api source as a
sub-module and periodically sync up with RI drop.  Recently the RI
started publishing api jars to maven central, so we will next remove
this sub-module and directly reference the api artifact.

https://github.com/jboss/jboss-javaee-specs could also start to include
some EE 7 api jars as they become available.

Cheng