[jboss-as7-dev] cant get rid of jetty maven plugin - so lets mavenize JBoss Modules

Fernando Nasser fnasser at redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 16:19:37 EST 2013

I probably should mention my motivations...

The future generation of RPMs will install the JAR files in a maven layout, so we just need to point the modules.xml to that location.
No more symlinks!

Also, the ZIP will be the same as the RPM, just with a different location for the maven repo in modules.xml