[jboss-as7-dev] Fwd: jboss-el-api_2.2_spec APIs and Wildfly

Rémy Maucherat rmaucher at redhat.com
Tue Jul 30 04:21:04 EDT 2013

On 07/30/2013 08:22 AM, Stuart Douglas wrote:
> In that case why don't we just import the whole thing into a github
> repo and just repackage the whole thing?
Sure, but IMO a bit later. Right now, I'm using the RI, but it's
possible I switch (back) to the Tomcat impl which is getting ready for
EL3 [in that case your class should work just fine].

So is it possible to wait ? The "EL3" checkbox is more or less covered,
this should take care of the urgency of the issue.

Rémy