[jboss-as7-dev] Removing JAXR & backward compatiblity

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Fri Mar 1 10:39:52 EST 2013

Thanks Thomas, for raising this and for the JIRA.

I've outlined what I think is needed for the stub extensions as a
comment on https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-6656 .

Can I request that folks hold up on deleting these subsystems? I think
it will be easier to make these changes and then delete the unneeded
runtime stuff than it will be to semi-restore from history and then change.

The ones that have already been deleted, it's no big deal.