[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss IIOP on JBoss] - POA: not configured

One_Special_User do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 5 18:41:05 EDT 2006

Sorry for the cross-posting (http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963411#3963411):
It seems no me that just the creators can help me with my Issue :-)
I've been searching several JBoss - Source code to find out but I have no clue...

I always get a "java.lang.Error: POA: not configured"
in my Servlet's service() - method due to a "Address already in use: JVM_Bind"
(See mentioned thread for detailed info).

What's the reason for this?
Which Port is already bound and how to access my IIOP - EJBs from within my WebApp?

Any hint is warmly welcome!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963412#3963412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963412