[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Wiki] - [[/wiki]] Exception starting filter wikiFileAccessFilter

stinnux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 18 10:54:17 EDT 2006

Hello,

i tried to deploy JBossWiki under jboss-portal-2.2.1-SP3-bundled, however i get the following error:

  | [[/wiki]] Exception starting filter wikiFileAccessFilter
  | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/wiki/WikiSession
  |
  | (Stack Trace follows)

This happens with the Source and with the binary edition.

I simply copied the wiki.ear to server/default/deploy. Is that not enough?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966071#3966071

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966071