[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Eclipse IDE (dev)] - Re: WAS: Hibernate Tools not forward compatible with WTP (@h

dlmiles do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 20 06:14:38 EDT 2006

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : darryl, the best thing you can/could do is submit a patch for the changes you suggest.

  | (I don't recall if you did that already, so if you did then just kick me with the link to it ;)

I attached to HBX JIRA a sample features.xml for Hibernate Tools.

I then asked where and how Hibernate tools were packaged up, and you pointed me to the JBoss IDE forum saying they did this repackaging there.  So if someone here could post details of what I should download/checkout and which build.xml I should look at I can have a go at producing a real patch.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966309#3966309

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966309