[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Registry Design

mugdho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 10:40:09 EDT 2006

Yes Tom. I have been looking thru the Inquiry API of JAXR.
While the API is a wee bit bent towards asking the user for using UDDI as the base, the specs keeps it independent of any kind of implementation.

While a lot of the API specs talk about how the Registry can be _JAXR Compliant_ I was wondering if we would require to provide all those features in our Interface. I was wondering because as we discussed, the main purpose of our interface would be only querying on the Registry. Which implies that we can adhere to the specs which talk about the Inquiry.

What do you feel?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966987#3966987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966987