[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: plan to convert web console to commands

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 10:18:15 EDT 2006

No, not the ejb methods, just use the command objects. If we start requireing ejb's, it will not run on a default Tomcat.

Regarding the hibernate issue. I do not think that we should put all things into commands, at least not initially.  So using hibernate directly should not pose a problem. When in doubt, we can always refactor things and put them in a command.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967485#3967485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967485