[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Registry Design

tfennelly do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 11:43:17 EDT 2006

"arvinder" wrote : What i think I was leaning to was, will we use the registry to hold objects other than Services, such as XSDs and XSLTs that are application resources that need to be accessed centrally? Thereby implying can a Service also be classed as an Application Resource ?

Sure, that'd be technically possible - everything would just be a "RegistryObject" (including Service, Classification, Concept objects etc) ala JAXR.  Whether we need the query capability at this level from the getgo???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968123#3968123

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968123