[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Brainstorming BA requirements

bazoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 8 06:22:43 EST 2006

Here are a few requirements which have come up on a recent BPM project I've been the BA for, using a different BPM suite but the concepts are the same:

The ability to step back in a process if a mistake has been made. So rather than an "administrator" editing process variables, a process actor could reject a task and send it back to the previous actor.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3992221#3992221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3992221