[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Kosmos] - SVN Portlet configuration

melpelotones do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 11:41:05 EDT 2006

Hi again,

Now I am configuring the subversion plugin, after reading
the reference manual I have seen that is possible to access to
secure subversion repositories.

I am accessing to my repository in this way:

portlet.xml

<portlet-name>ONESvnMonitoringPortlet</portlet-name>
<portlet-class>hu.midori.kosmos.portlet.svn.SvnMonitoringPortlet</portlet-class>
<init-param>
monitored.resource
ONE Subversion
</init-param>
<init-param>
service.url
http://localhost:8091/kosmos-server/kosmos-services/svn-service
</init-param>
<init-param>
monitored.urls

svn+ssh://myserver/home/myproject/svn_repo

</init-param>

<mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
<portlet-mode>HELP</portlet-mode>
<portlet-mode>VIEW</portlet-mode>

<supported-locale>en</supported-locale>
<supported-locale>fr</supported-locale>
<resource-bundle>hu.midori.kosmos.portlet.svn.svn_monitoring</resource-bundle>
<portlet-info>

</portlet-info>

and I am having this error

[INFO] SvnMonitoringPortlet - Initializing...
[INFO] SvnMonitoringPortlet - Viewing...
[INFO] MethodResultCacheInterceptor - Cache-miss: reloading "hu.midori.kosmos.server.svn.SvnServiceImpl.getRepositories.svn+ssh://myserver/home/myproject/svn_repo"...
[ERROR] SvnServiceImpl - Unable to process the SVN repo <java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: svn+ssh>java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: svn+ssh

Can i Use svn+ssh?
in case of being possible, how can I put the login/password in the request?

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957392#3957392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957392