[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - More support for testcase integration

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 17:12:44 EDT 2006

One thing that is a bit tedious to write is a testcase that tries to validate expected states/properties of the beans in a kernel. This is especially true if the values are set asynchronously via concurrent tasks.

A couple ways to better support this would be:
- a conditional value dependency on a bean property. The bean wanting to validate the property would express a dependency with a type of java.util.concurrent.locks.Condition.

- an ability to wrap a bean in an kernel event emitter proxy that generated kernel events to a named channel for every time the kernel touched the bean.

Just a couple of ideas that I'll come back to once I get pas the current jboss5 bootstrap work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958218#3958218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958218