[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - JBossWS productization

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 09:11:26 EDT 2006

Folks,

currently we have commited ourselves to a release cycle of eight weeks per minor release in jbossws . I'd like to improving the predictability of jbossws releases, therefore I suggest we follow the following rules:

  | ---------------------------------
  | W1
  | W2  Define set of JIRA issues
  | ----------------------------------
  | W3
  | W4
  | W5
  | W6 Work on issues
  | ----------------------------------
  | W7
  | W8 QA, Docs, Packaging

In other words, at the end of W2 there are no more JIRA issues added to a release. At the end of W6 there are no more code changes.

Upcoming Relases

jbossws-1.0.3  => 31-Aug-2206
jbossws-1.0.4  => 31-Oct-2006

Heiko, will handle the following two releases. After that I think it be good if we rotate the responsibility.

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960356#3960356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960356