[jboss-dev-forums] [Other JBoss Development Design] - Re: run.sh to launch JBoss in background

mazz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 15:27:08 EDT 2006

I don't know why the loop :-)  I was assuming the server would exit specifically with a code of 10 as a way for it to indicate it wants to be "rebooted" immediately.  I don't know if it ever does, but why that loop if not for the ability for the server to say it wants to be restarted upon exit?  Just a guess.

But for 100% backward compatibility, I just left it as is so the script would do exactly what it did before if that LAUNCH_IN_BACKGROUND var isn't set.  I have no problems with taking that loop out:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976400#3976400

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976400