[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Need more metadata for the JARStructure deployer

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 13:24:52 EDT 2006

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | 2. Its not traversing directories it should, for example, a child directory in top level deployment (jbossweb-tomcat6.deployer/jsf-libs).
  |   |

  | Why should it?

Because it does in jboss4. As we discussed, we need to remove the isArchive from the VFS, and come up with an explicit structural deployment phase that allows for both jboss and hibernate to analyze a deployment. The output of this should be a StructureMetaData model that can be used by the MainDeployer to produce DeploymentContexts. The DeploymentContext is currently too heavy an object to just be a representation of a deployment structure.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978238#3978238

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978238