[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss/Tomcat Integration] - Re: Modifying session's jvmRoute when cookies are disabled

timward@ddisystems.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 5 13:30:41 EDT 2006

Brian -

Thanks for your reply.

I do have 4.0.4.GA installed.  I looked through the release notes, and could not find a reference to JBAS-3015, so I thought JBAS-3015 might be included in a later download.

I am also using a context.xml file in WEB-INF directory which specifies cookies="false".  This setting is definitely turning cookies off.  The problem is that I can't seem to get the session ID to be carried in the URL.

... Tim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3969539#3969539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3969539