[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal security implementation now abstracted from JACC

rui.cunha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 11:48:12 EDT 2006

I, thanks for this post. It help a lot, but i'm getting a little problem.

I'm using it to check if I have access to a portal page. But i'm only getting permission if the permissions to that page is checked as Uncheck, if i choose one role that the user belongs to it, return false.

I also tried the way that is described in the Chapter 5 of the Jboss Portal 2.2, and the result is the same.

I think that the PortalSubject that it uses is not the user that i'm using, for some reason that i can't understand. Do i need to do something before or the portal should know how is the user that is looged in?

I'm using JBoss AS 4.0.3SP1 and Jboss Portal 2.2.

Thanks in advance

Rui Cunha

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971958#3971958

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971958