[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Collaboration Server] - Re: Deleting Message Bodies

gohip@ichibancomputers.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 17 03:59:22 EDT 2006

I think, at least with 1.4, it creates orphaned bodies, thas why Andrew recommended, you right a cron Job, or something similar, to expunge the bodies...

if your looking for something, to handle it for you within JBoss, you might look, or search for jboss scheduler, as it seemed it would do nicely for say running a class that just called a sql procedure which deleted orpaned emails...

good luck!

jay

PS: someone needs to write a patch...but I my self, suck at hibernate, I looked at it once, and have shied away since!  Should learn it though!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972134#3972134

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972134