[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - how can we get the UI contents as a workflow request

dsrkreddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 18 11:55:31 EDT 2006

Dear All

            i want to create a workflow for our project such that i need to get the content's of the UI as the request's for jbpm workflow, i mean if i post some values from a jsp or an html can i get those values into jbpm workflow. and now iam using Eclipse-Jbpm(GPD ) to create a workflow.
is there any way such that i can get those values into the JBPM workflow .
and can we setup some rules to that. Please help me ....i had done some workflow using jbpm gpd with eclipse and added some task's for task nodes and but i didn't came to know how other thing's are going to be use ful like process state ,super state, desision, ......

and i searched a lot to get the description of those and how to use those but i couldn't find much description of that... so please help me
how can i use those things to do the thing described above...

Thank's in advance
sam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972351#3972351

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972351