[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Admin console and messaging

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 18:25:42 EDT 2006

The admin console team made a conscious decision a year ago to code against JBossMQ knowing that at some time in the future we would have to convert the console for JBoss Messaging.  Well, the future is now.  I have posted more details in the admin console forum at http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972762 and thought I would post here to let the messaging team know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972764#3972764

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972764