[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: JBMESSAGING-549 - Lease set to -1 causes exception

tom.elrod@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 22 11:11:04 EDT 2006

Well, don't have to change anything, just seemed like would help avoid confusion in the future as to how everything works.  If think adding setLeaseEnabled(boolean) would be better for you guys then would require you guys to change your code to call setLeaseEnabled(false) instead of using setLeasePeriod(-1) to disable leasing.  Is really your call as to if would be worth making the code change (in both remoting and messaging) to gain this more explicit way of enabling/disabling leasing.

My guess (and again is just my outside perspective) is that you would not want to introduce an api change?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973582#3973582

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973582