[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: 3.2 alpha 1 release status

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 28 11:56:22 EDT 2006

No, Ive read both of these issues before, and this doesnt appear to be linked to that.

We have a simple process that starts with the initiator, and goes to a submitted state.

In the submitted state it is controlled by a swimlane named 'approvers'

3 people or so are being added to the approvers swimlane, and that shows correctly in the database,
but when we go and look on the web, it does not show up on anyone's inbox.

Upon further looking, we saw that the function that gets the pooled tasks ONLY appears to get the tasks for pooled actors if they are direfctly declared as pooled actors, like pooled-actors=xxxx.

The query for that joins across three tables or so.  But for swimlane actors, there is no entry in the JBPM_TASKACTORPOOL.

And it gets really hairy at that point, cause many of the names are so related, and the query says it is using a swimlaneactorid, when its just using an actorid, semantically different, but....

So if you can take a look at it at least, would be great.

As I said earlier, we created another function/query, which seems to get in the rest of the swimlane tasks ok.

James Ratcliff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3974938#3974938

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3974938