[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Barging in with a bug report

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 11:51:25 EDT 2007

ok... you are right... my english was bad after spending almost a week with a aussie ;-)

What I meant was, file jira issues first and attach the patches to them. If you show skill (which I am certain of) Tom can get you committer access and you can commit them yourself (of course  in some cases jira issues are still needed e.g. because releasenotes are based on them)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069717#4069717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069717