[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Knowledge of redelivery

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 12:23:18 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : If a node needs to take additional action on redelivery, for example, then the best thing is to check every time a message is received that that action was or was not performed.

You mean some 'duplicate elimination' on the receiving end? That is exactly what we do (and what e.g. the ebMS specs say as well)

anonymous wrote : What might be useful to provide are checkpoints that are persisted (not as the MDB transaction context) that indicate some non-transactional resource was used earlier.
and then use e.g. compensating actions? That is at least what we do.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069731#4069731

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069731