[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Webservice - SOAP - JAXB Introductions

tfennelly do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 10 12:34:27 EDT 2007

Some things for you to try...

1. Add a setter method on your UnitPrice bean (if you can).  Not sure if this is your problem.  I see that you have it public, but I'm not sure how JAXB handles this normally
2. Change to using a Method config (Vs Field), just to see what happens. I've noticed JAXB do some unexplainable things that were resolved by doing this.
3. In test/parallel code, annotate your UnitPrice bean and try using JAXB directly.  Find out what works and work back from there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4073123#4073123

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4073123