[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Security on JBoss] - Re: SimplePrincipal - equals() Implementation

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 16:12:42 EDT 2007

Which is expected. The KerberosPrincipal is more restrictive and should not view the jboss implementation as equivalent. I don't see what your asking for as you started by saying we go too far. I'm saying we go the minimal distance for a meaningful Principal equals implementation. The only other Principal implementations for which mutual equality exists are those for which the name is sufficient.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077525#4077525

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077525