[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Remoting, Unified Invokers] - Re: JBoss Remoting SVN conversion is today!

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 1 00:58:49 EST 2007

I've compared the 2_2_2_GA_CP <-> 2.2.2-GA_CP and the 2_x <-> 2.x branches, and they look good.  There's only one problem that I've seen.  There are a few binary files in the test source tree, e.g., .../src/tests/org/jboss/test/remoting/detection/jndi/deadlock/certificate/serverKeyStore,
in which "cr" was changed to "cr nl".  It's not a big deal, and easy to fix, but worth being aware of.

Great job, David!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109509#4109509

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109509