[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - Re: AS5 / Java6 build

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 2 19:23:08 EST 2007

"dimitris at jboss.org" wrote :
  | Also the current jdk6 hudson run fails while testing the profileservice:
  | http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun16/6/artifact/trunk/build/output/jboss-5.0.0.Beta3/server/profileservice/log/
  |
  | Do we need to set the "sun.lang.ClassLoader.allowArraySyntax" property under jdk6?

This has nothing to do with JDK5 vs. JDK6, it's just that from the info that we have in XML we don't know which out of these two methods to call:

  |    org.jboss.remoting.ServerInvocationHandler addInvocationHandler(java.lang.String string, javax.management.ObjectName objectName) throws java.lang.Exception;
  |
  |    org.jboss.remoting.ServerInvocationHandler addInvocationHandler(java.lang.String string, org.jboss.remoting.ServerInvocationHandler serverInvocationHandler) throws java.lang.Exception;

So, I added class attribute to parameters:

  |             <parameter class="java.lang.String">ProfileService</parameter>

If you're wondering why it cannot guess any better :-), this is a long and old discussion. Would need to find that old thread. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109679#4109679

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109679