[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Embedded - EJB deployment problems

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 16:39:11 EST 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote :
  | This is caused by getStandardMetaData assuming that the SERVER_CONFIG_URL system property is set (Embedded doesn't set this). I have worked around this in Embedded bootstrap by setting the property (and adding standardjboss.xml to the bootstrap/conf directory), but I don't know if this is the correct solution.

The standardjboss.xml should be a property on the JBossEjbParsingDeployer. I have added a standardJBossXmlPath for the standardjboss.xml URL, along with an ignoreMissingStandardJBossXml that can be set to false to allow for use of the JBossEjbParsingDeployer without a standardjboss.xml. A pure ejb3 setup would not need it.

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote :
  | 2) Having done this, I find that no EJBs from WEB-INF/lib/jboss-seam.jar are being deployed so transaction synchronization fails. This may of course be due to my fix to (1).

It would not be due to changes for 1. Most like due to an interaction with the new AnnotationMetaDataDeployer and the Ejb3Deployer. I don't think its processing war libs for ejb deployments.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110349#4110349

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110349