[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of EJB 3.0] - Re: Empty @Remote on bean class

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 4 20:36:17 EST 2007

Agreed on all points.

We have code within EJB3 ProxyFactoryHelper that checks to ensure @Remote, @RemoteHome, etc data is all defined properly and is complete for either 3.0 or 2.1 views (or both); the RemoteProcessor has logic that violates the spec as it stands.

I can remove these lines, but we'll have to do another release (if we haven't already) of the metadata project.  You were tagging releases off trunk?  Let me know if you'd like for me to handle this.

Also bothers me that we're not seeing this in the EJB3 Test; it's a dead simple case.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110393#4110393

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110393