[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - New to JBOSS / JMS integration

Maulik.Kayastha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 09:31:46 EST 2007

Hi,
I'm a J2EE programmer.
I have used JBoss as well as JMS (before long time with WebLogic), and need to know how JMS works in JBOSS, how to setup queues, monitor them (perhaps using JBOSSMQ and Active MQ), etc. I use Eclipse Europa.

To get started and understand some existing code that uses this already, what would be a quick way. As running down with POC deadlines.
I would appriciate if any one can provide sample application and configuration details to start with.

Regards,
Maulik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110538#4110538

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110538