[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - EARDeploymentUnitTestCase failure

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 15:59:26 EST 2007

OK, I know we said these tests are bogus, obsolete ...
"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | I'll repeat, these tests are bogus they need replacing with something that
  | tests the new relaxed rules. There's no point trying to fix them
  | since they are testing obsolete rules.

But I was already in the middle of fixing them, so this is done ... almost.

The last test that is failing is this one - EARDeploymentUnitTestCase:
Just trying to identify the failure cause, if it might help with our future developement.

  | org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error during deploy: vfsfile:/C:/projects/jboss5/trunk/testsuite/output/lib/testdeployers-ear1.ear/testdeployers-mcf1-ds.xml
  |
  | Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No ConnectorMetaData found for mdf rarName: testdeployers-ear1.ear#testdeployers-mcf1.rar
  | 	at org.jboss.resource.deployers.builder.ManagedConnectionFactoryBuilder.buildConstructor(ManagedConnectionFactoryBuilder.java:83)
  | 	at org.jboss.resource.deployers.builder.AbstractBuilder.buildService(AbstractBuilder.java:56)
  | 	at org.jboss.resource.deployers.builder.AbstractBuilder.build(AbstractBuilder.java:65)
  | 	at org.jboss.resource.deployers.ManagedConnectionFactoryDeployer.deploy(ManagedConnectionFactoryDeployer.java:177)
  | 	at org.jboss.resource.deployers.ManagedConnectionFactoryDeployer.deploy(ManagedConnectionFactoryDeployer.java:52)
  | 	at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.internalDeploy(AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.java:65)
  | 	at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployer.deploy(AbstractRealDeployer.java:50)
  | 	at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(DeployerWrapper.java:169)
  | 	... 59 more
  | 21:48:12,890 WARN  [MainDeployer] Failed to deploy: file:/C:/projects/jboss5/trunk/testsuite/output/lib/testdeployers-ear1.ear

This is the xml:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110663#4110663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110663