[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss IIOP on JBoss] - ClassCastException in home.create

GBardou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 10:37:43 EST 2007

Hi,

I developped a SLSB EJB that can be invoked through Corba and RMI
With RMI, everithing is OK, but it's not the case with Corba.

I can receive the right Home from the ORB (through IOR), but when i call the create method I receive an ClassCastException.

In the JBoss Server, i saw that my EJB was called on ejbCreate successfully.Fine.

The ClassCastException is send by com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow with the message :
Object is not of remote type xxx.itfejb.EJBRemote

I tracked this class to see in the narrow method:
NarrowFrom=org.jacorb.orb.Reference [interface java.rmi.Remote]
narrowTo =interface xxx.itfejb.EJBRemote

My JDK is 1.5.0.10.

Does someone has an idea about whats wrong ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110889#4110889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110889